The new Shinobi game for the 3DS has more than a few reasons to get excited. However perhaps the most unusual is the 3DS title implementing a selection of kudos style achievements.
According to a post over on Kotaku today by Brian Crecente, new Shinobi instalment Shinobi 3DS has a “surprisingly long” list of them, some of which he was able to reveal. These include:
- Two Left Feet – Fall into a pit.
- Not In The Face – Killed by a melee attack.
- Ninja Reflex – Parry and attack
- All Fun & Games… – Don’t be hit in the face (or equivalent).
- Quit Poking Me – Jump into either fire or spikes.
- Die Hard – Die 100 times
- I Have The Power – Unlock the ninja magic techniques
- Jumped The Shark – Literally jump over the shark.
- The One – Parry 100 attacks.
- Thanks, You’re The Best – Watch the credits.
- Float Like A Butterfly – Never parry during a level.
- S Is For Shinobi – S-Rank all levels.
I look forward to seeing what else was implemented!