UNIQLO have announced a huge list of gaming t-shirts available soon from their UT Store based in Harajuku, Japan. The list is notable due to the sheer amount of games in the line up from a vast number of publishers. Sega are getting a good showing with t-shirts based on Sonic, Virtua Fighter and Puyo Pop.
The actual designs of the Sega t-shirts have yet to be revealed as the earliest of those go on sale April 20th. The first batch of shirts are due March 16th with their designs available to view on the UTxJapan Game website. All the games on the page contain a handy little blurb of information about them in both Japanese and English. The full list of t-shirts and release dates are as such:
- March 16: Pac-Man, Bomberman, Dig Dug, Arkanoid, Galaxian, Mappy, Ape Escape and Resident Evil
- April 6: Rally-X, Phoenix Wright and Densha de Go!
- April 20: Monster Hunter, Xevious, Street Fighter II, Mega Man, Sonic The Hedgehog, Namco’s Family Tennis, Tekken and Puyo Pop!
- April 27: Hot Shot’s Golf, The Tower of Druaga, and PaRappa The Rapper
- May: LittleBigPlanet, Doko Demo Issyo and Ghosts’n Goblins
- June: Ridge, Virtua Fighter, Momotaro Densetsu and Momotaro Dentetsu
The US and UK websites for UNIQLO show no sign of these shirts so there’s a good bet they are Japanese only. If anyone hears any different, get in touch
This post was originally written by the author for TSSZ News.