When you think about it, the release date for Sonic & The Black Knight is right around the corner. Nintendo Power’s February issue has another article on the Black Knight, featuring new screens and info.
We learn a couple new things, along with the first ever screen shot of Shadow in the game:
- Sonic summoned into medieval times with two chili dogs in his hand
- Animated woodcut-esque cut-scenes
- There’s an opening 3D cinematic
- Shadow Plays as Sir Lancelot, Knuckles Plays as Sir Gawain, Amy Plays as the Lady of the Lake
- Shadow and Knuckles are playable in Battle mode once beaten in single-player mode
- Battle Mode: Free-for-all deathmatch or work together to defeat a big enemy as quick as possible
- Multi-player is a bit rough
The one page article scan can be found here!
After hearing Nintendo Power‘s reaction to the game, it doesn’t seem as if it will be a bad one. Stay tuned to TSSZ for future Black Knight info.
This post was originally written by the author for TSSZ News.